Saturday, January 14, 2012

Have a Little Faith

This post is a product of three hours of yoga today. One deep stretch class at and one hot vinyasa. I had a cleared mind but at the same time a lot on my mind. I also have an exuberant feeling right now as result of the classes.

First this. When I started yoga four years ago (I can't believe it's been that long, nor that I've been in Charlotte that long) we had a special guest join us in class one day. This was Michael Franti. I'm not sure if I knew who he was at the time, but I went home and downloaded some of his songs. I love this one. I hadn't heard it in a while, but it randomly popped in my head last night and hasn't left. It's called "Have a Little Faith."


My second yoga class today was extra great because I had stretched so much in the first class. My hips are super open and I love poses like pigeon, and even frog. I did both of these today, twice. And then I came home and drank a kombucha.


kombucha.jpg

Photo from : http://yourdailythread.com/2010/06/24/are-you-getting-drunk-off-kombucha/ (Interesting read.)


Embarrassingly, this sounds just like this:


I still laugh hard every time I watch this :-)

When I get in the shower after yoga I'm still into busting moves.


Yep that's dancer while I turn on the shower.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment