Here they are:
1. Imagination creates your reality.
2. Thoughts are things.
3. What you think about grows.
4. You become what you think about.
5. Your assumptions form your world; so keep your mind on what you want, and off of what you don't want.
6. You can change your world by reforming your assumptions.
7. If you cannot change the situation, you can change its effect on you by changing your assumption or your attitude about it; and eventually, you may even be able to change the situation.
I could relate these to life in so many ways, and some other day and time soon I will reflect on them. For now, Thanks Charlotte Yoga for letting me share!