Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A day short of a month

It's been almost a month to the day that I've written! This is not acceptable. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes. So this will be short and sweet. I have set a goal if at least three posts a week, starting now. Tonight I need sleep so I can get up and run. At Girls on the Run this morning I talked about letting go of things as you run, thinking, but clearing those thoughts. Here are many thought often on my mind as I run:
Am I working hard enough? At work, grad school, running, building friendships, etc.
Am I a good friend to all my friends?
Where do I go next?
What will I do tomorrow, this weekend, next month?
When will I blog again, and about what?
Do I know what I'm teaching today, tomorrow, next week?
Are all of my papers graded?
Do I need to go grocery shopping? What will I buy?
Am I a positive influence on those around me? Adults and children.
Where should I run my next race?
Why didn't I get up a little earlier to get an extra mile done?

What do you ponder, think of, let go of when you run?

No comments:

Post a Comment