Wednesday, November 30, 2011

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

Last night was the fashion show, tonight was the lighting of the tree in Rockefeller Center. This has been one of my favorite nights on tv for years. To go along with the Christmas tree spirit, my roommate and I bought our tree tonight! It's kind of short and stout but I love it. We had the guys trim the bottom of the tree. He asked what kind of stand we had. My response- a Christmas tree stand. I mean what was I supposed to say?! I then said its green and plastic and we bought it here last year. Well, I guess I should have been more specific, or maybe we should have taken it with us. That was my plan this morning, but I've been in a rush lately, so oops. Anyways, we got home after carrying it off my car, tried to fit it in the stand. We unscrewed the stand as much as possible, but it still would fit. The diameter of the trunk was bigger than that of the stand! We finally took the screws out and as hard as we could shoved the tree in the stand. It went in! But when we stood it up it was pretty dang crooked. We've tried to straighten it. I just hope I'm not woken up in the middle of the night to it crashing.
Good news is Home Alone 2 is on tv for me to fall asleep watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment